- Only 1 hours drive from Hornsby approx.
- Located within easy walk to beaches, cafes, restaurants, Sports Club, Surf Club and iconic Norah Head Lighthouse.
- Neat and tidy beach cottage offers an opportunity to further renovate or build your dream beachside residence STCA.
- Perfect for holiday letting STCA/permanent leasing with the option for future sea change or
relocate the family now.
- Fully fenced yard with side access. Land: 550 m2 approx.
- Surrounded by quality homes.
- Future development plans to include upgrading of Norah Head Village. See the draft master plan on the Central Coast Council website.
- Rare opportunity to own your own peace of paradise in a sought after enclave.
- Approx. 5 min walk to the Cabbage Tree Bay Rock Pool
- Single level layout creates an inviting beachside ambience
- White awning windows, Paragon Bi-fold door and 9ft ceilings
- Approx. 5 min walk to Norah Head Village Shops and beachside cafes
- Approx. 10 min walk to the new Soldiers Beach Surf Club
- Close to many coastal walks and Wyrrabalong National Park
Always a limited selection of available properties in this unique coastal suburb. Northern natural light shines into this partly renovated holiday cottage with easy access to a large yard just a few minutes' walk to several beaches. An exceptional beach-side lifestyle.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.