This setting is approx. 45min from Sydney's North Shore on the highlands in land from Gosford. The centre piece of the property is a colonial inspired homestead with wrap around verandah, flanked by two self contained cottages which are set amongst lush relaxing gardens overlooking the Solar heated sparkling in ground pool. This property is a versatile and a relaxing lifestyle with a spa and sauna and easily maintained which can earn an income if required by using the 2 cottages or the paddocks for agistment, being close to horse venues and trails.
The main house has 4 bedrooms, office, spacious family room, dining/lounge room (great for entertaining) with wide hallways and 9' high ceilings, air conditioning and gas heating, the block walls are great for insulation.
• Double garage with loft accommodation and ensuite,
• 3 bay garage/workshop,
• 1 garage with loft used as a Tack room for horse equipment and or gym
• Cubby house for the children or the guest children
• Hay Shed / Horse Float Shed
• Machinery Shed
• Cattle Yards/Stable and Crush
• 2 bores and 5 water tanks
• 5 Stables
• Full size dressage area with lights/day holding yards
• 9 paddocks with post and rail fences and water troughs
• Centrally located to M1- Gosford, Wyong, wineries, Golf courses, Trail rides
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however Capital One Real Estate cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.